We love finding passionate people.
And look forward to meeting you!
Integrate Public Relations is currently looking for a Graphic Design Intern. We're looking for a rock star who is a team player and wants to really contribute to this growing company!
If you have further questions about how to apply, feel free to reach out to jobs@integratePR.com.
Graphic Design Intern
Graphic Design Intern, Summer 2014
Integrate Public Relations is looking for a graphic design intern for the summer semester. This is a paid internship opportunity and has a minimum commitment of 15 hours/week.
The core of what we do is and always will be strategic communications but as trends and new tools emerge, we are changing with the times. We are in need of a graphic designer to help us tell our stories better through online and offline platforms. We are looking for someone with experience, preferably in an agency, with knowledge of the Adobe Suite. This intern will support all account teams.
The intern can expect to learn:
- The interesting "integration" of PR, social media and marketing from the pros! We are an agency of 13 people and are happy to get scrappy when we need to. Interns have the opportunity to get their hands dirty with our clients and projects we are working on. As our only graphic design intern, this position will have the opportunity to work across all client team and with multiple members of the Integrate team. This is a great opportunity for a budding graphic designer looking to get a lot of hands on experience, and hopefully teach us a thing or two!
Ideal Candidates Are:
- Familiar with Adobe Suite
- Able to juggle multiple projects at once
- Enjoy a fast paced work environment
- Creative thinkers
- Organized and able to prioritize tasks
- Prepared to be flexible and take on additional roles as situations arise (no getting coffee, don't worry!)
- Must currently be a college student or have some college education
Interested candidates who meet the minimum qualifications should send their resumes, writing samples and cover letters to email@example.com. Please indicate the position title for which you are applying in the subject line.
- Hey @awcchat what time is tomorrow's #AWCChat? We want to join in the fun!
- We love this oh so true take on @instagram. We all fake it a little, right? http://t.co/tyWSBHsUWz
- Dealing with wanderlust? Live vicariously through our Senior AE @tuckerae and her travels through #Alaska! http://t.co/JNh2cssXS9
- Read up, y'all. MT @GoodeCompany: Our own Levi Goode is featured in @MyTableMagazine talking #seafood! Check it out: http://t.co/mCYTCtX4L8
- Behold, the danger of the #selfie. MT @businessinsider: A guy got trampled by a bull while taking a selfie http://t.co/rknZ858naG